Browser Environment Setup
My Account was designed to only function properly with Internet Explorer. Therefore users using other web browsers such as Firefox and Safari may encounter technical issues.
Aside: If for any reason during your visit on MyAccount, any personal data disappears or is not displayed, please logout, and login again.
Internet Explorer 8+ Compatability Mode
MyAccount was designed to comply with Internet Explorer 7 standards. Because of this, compatibility mode must be enabled for versions of Internet Explorer 8+
To enable compatibility mode:
- Click the "broken paper" icon beside your address bar.
- Click "Tools" and then click "Compatibility View"
or to permanently enable compatibility mode for Internet Explorer
- Click "Tools" in the upper right hand corner of Internet Explorer
- Click "Compatibility View Settings"
- Enable "Display all websites in Compatibility View"
- Click "Close"
Saving secure web pages
MyAccount was designed with the security of your personal information in mind. Because of this, you may notice that the navigation (Back/Forward/Refresh) buttons on your browser do not function properly. To resolve a few of these issues, you must enable the temporary storage (caching) of secure pages to disk. This will grant Internet Explorer a temporary place to store its required secure page data and therefore, improve your MyAccount experience.
Please note: In order to ensure the integrity of your security, you must clear your temporary cache after finishing every session on MyAccount. (instructions below)
To allow temporary storage of secure pages to disk:
- Click "Tools"
- Click "Internet Options"
- Click the "Advanced" Tab in the "Internet Options" pop-up window
- In the embedded "Settings" window, scroll down to the heading "Security"
- Disable "Do not save encrypted pages to disk" and click "Apply"
- Click "OK"
Clearing your recent browser cache
To clear your temporary cache/remove secure pages from disk:
- Click the "Safety" button on the upper right hand corner of your browser
- Click "Delete Browsing History..."
- You may choose to remove all temporary data, but if not, removal of the following items are vital to ensure your security is not compromised
c) "Temporary Internet Files"
- Click "Delete"